Sunday 19 October 2014

Monster Hugs

Happy Sunday! It's a beautiful and sunny fall day here in South Surrey, BC.

I had a chance to make another card last night but only got to upload this morning.

I've been having fun practicing colouring with my Copics and I'm starting to feel a bit more confident with them.

For this card I used the Monster Mash stamp set and matching dies from Lawn Fawn. I made a little night time scene and rushed the whole night sky with clear Wink of Stella to add some sparkle.

Here are a couple of pictures of the card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Monster Mash
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Monster Mash & Stitched Hillside Borders, Simon Says Stamp - Frames
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Purple - V13, V15 & V17, Orange - YR12, YR15 & YR18, Red - R27, R29 & R89, Green - YG21 & YG23
Other: Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker

Have a great Sunday! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment