Friday 24 October 2014

Spooky Wishes - SSSC241

I had a chance to make another card today and if I do say so myself, I think it turned out so cute. I usually make 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards but this one is a 5" x 5" square card.

I used the sketch from The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge as inspiration for my card.

Below is a picture of the sketch.


For my card I rotated the sketch once.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Pretty Pumpkin
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 8, Blueprints 13 and Fishtail Flag Stax
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Haunted 6x6 paper pad
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair: E35 & E39, Orange: YR12, YR15 & YR18, Black: C5, C7 & C7, Shadow: C00 & C1

Hope you have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment