Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Lights

Good morning! I can't believe it's only 10 days until Christmas. I have mailed out most of my cards, just a couple still to go and I think I'll just hand out cards to our friends in the neighbourhood.

I made one more Christmas card last night, this time using an older MFT Stamps - You Shine stamp set that I don't think I've used before.

For this card, the lights have it!



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - A la modes-You Shine
Dies: Mama Elephant - Peek A Frames, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 8 and Fishtail Flag Stax, C. C. Designs - Christmas Bulbs
Ink: Mft Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
Other: Copic Markers,  Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker, Recollections- Card Stock

Have a great day and good luck with your shopping! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment