Monday 22 December 2014

You Stole My Heart - MFTWSC207

Good morning,

Since it's only a few days from Christmas, I don't need anymore Christmas cards I thought I would move on to Valentine's cards.

I decided to use the sketch from MFT Stamps and their stamp set, Cute Critters to make a card. I think it turned out so cute.

Here is the sketch I used as inspiration:


Here is my card:




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cute Critters
Dies: MFT Stamps - Cute Critters, Fishtail Flags Stax and Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versamark
Design Paper: Authentique - Uncommon 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: C1, C3, C4, C5 &  R20
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Stckles - Cotton Candy, Sakura - Black Glaze Gel Pen, White Detail Embossing Powder and Foam Tape

I'll be back again with one more card.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment