Tuesday 2 December 2014

Reindeer Games - Part Two

I had so much fun making the first card I just had to go back to the Reindeer Games stamp set from Art Impressions and make another card. The image is so funny!



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Art Impressions - Reindeer Games
Ink: Archival Ink - Jet Black, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Distress Markers: Skin-Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick, Red-Barn Door & Fired Brick, Green-Peeled Paint, Bells-Mustard Seed & Wild Honey, Hair-Vintage Photo, Black-Black Soot, Shadow-Pumice Stone
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Mama Elephant - Peek-A Frames
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Holly Jolly 12 x 12 paper pad

I'll be back shortly with one more card.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment