Monday 29 June 2015

Fun In The Sun

I can't believe it's almost the end of the month and therefore almost the end of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day 2 Challenge. It has really kept me motivated to colour almost every day of June.

I have been practicing my Copic colouring and think I've been getting better. The image I coloured today is the best hair I've coloured.

Here is the image I coloured. I added glossy accents to the goggles.





I cute the coloured image out leaving a small white border around the image. It's not something I've done before but I think it turned out pretty good.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: La-la-land Crafts - Summer Luka, Hero Arts - Let's Chill, The Stamps of Life - island2visit
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge,  The Stamps of Life - Sandal Dies
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: Echo Park - Paradise Beach 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Luka - E00, E11, E13, R22, B24, B26, B28, R24, R27, R29, G21, G24, G28, YG21, YG23, C3, C4, C7, E51, E55, E57,  Palm Tree - YG23, YG25, YG63, E35, E37 & E47
Other: Ranger - Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment