Thursday 11 June 2015

You Make Life Sweet - Just Us Girls #296

Hello and Happy Thursday. It's another gorgeous day here in South Surrey, BC.

I wanted to make a card for the word challenge "Summer" at Just Us Girls.



I thought a Lemonade themed card  would be perfect for Summer.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Pucker Up,  TPC Studio - Slice of Life
Dies: MFT Stamps - Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Cornflower Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, E31, E35, E37, B000, B24, B26, Y00, Y02, Y13 & Y15
Design Paper: Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. And, I'd say you're right-A lemonade stand does make a great summery card! YOu've colored her beautifully and the background paper is perfects as is the sentiment! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete