Wednesday 3 June 2015

Snail Mail - SSSC271

Good evening, I did some more Copic colouring for Day 3 of #thedailymarker30day2 challenge and the current sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card. I think it turned out very cute.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Gleeful Gardens
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Gleeful Gardens and Stitched Hillside Borders, MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Memento Ink - Lilac Posies
Copic Markers: Y23, Y35, Y38, E25, E27, YG63, YG67, RV10, RV52, RV55 & RV66
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - kate & co.-Cambridge Court 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock and Sequins

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Great use of stamps, dies, colors and the fun SS sketch. Like your sequin placement, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, great creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the snail. Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete