Wednesday 25 November 2015

A Latte Birthday Wishes - C4C313

Hello again, just one day before American Thanksgiving, and even more important to me, two days until Black Friday sales. I don't do any in person shopping but I look for online sales on craft supplies. I think I'm addicted.

Today is my daughter's birthday and I made her a card with a Starbucks gift card inside. I used the perfect Coffee Cup die-namic as well as the sentiment from the Stay Cool stamp set both of which are from MFT Stamps.

I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges as the layout for my card and inside of an oval I used the coffee cup.


I stuck with the same fall theme as my card from yesterday. I like the unusual addition of the blue to the more rational fall colours. Below are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Stay Cool
Dies: MFT Stamps - Coffee Cup & Homespun Stitched Lines
Ink: MFT Stamps - Kraft Dye Ink,  Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Design Paper: American Crafts - Night Fall 12 x 12 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment