Tuesday 24 November 2015

Season's Greetings - The Card Concept #44

Hello there, I hope your having a good week so far. It's beautifully sunny and crisp out today so I took advantage and took the dog out for a walk.

Then it was time to make a card. Today I was inspired by the photo below from  The Card Concept.


I was inspired by the colours and the country/vintage feel and used some Vintage Photo - Distress Ink to make the elements fit a bit more.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Clearly Sentimental-About Christmas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Winter Wreath
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo,  Versamark
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Holly Jolly 12 x 12 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Gold Sequins, Gold Detail Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for dropping by. All comments are appreciated. Have a great day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. LOVELY festive wreath! Thanks for joining us at TCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful wreath, and I love the background too! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful festive card...the wreath is lovely!Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week.

    ReplyDelete