Tuesday 19 January 2016

Fairy Happy Birthday

Hello, I hope your having a good day so far.

I received a small package from Scrapbookpal.com on Saturday and wanted to use some of my new products.

For this card I used the Pixie Dust stamp set by Avery Elle. It is such a cute set with three different fairies and lots of sentiments and accessories. I'm pretty much in love.

Here are a couple of pictures of the card I made, unfortunately I couldn't seem to get a picture showing the sparkle on the fairy's wings.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Pixie Dust
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20, Hair - E31, E35, E37, Dress and Wings - BG11, BG32, BV00, BV02, BV11, Clouds - Colourless Blender, B000, B00
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Wink of Stella Brush Marker - Clear

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment