Monday 4 January 2016

Love You - RS#196

Hello, I hope your having a good day so far.

I have made a card using the current sketch at Retro Sketches


I knew I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card so I looked through my supplies to see what I wanted to you and this is what I came up with.



I'm loving the Sketch Heart die from Simon Says Stamp and how it looks on the card.

Below is a full list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Heidi Swapp - Always Mini Clear Stamp Set
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Sketch Heart,  MFT Stamps - Tag Builder Blueprints 3, Blueprints 13
Ink: Distress Ink - Brick Red,  Hero Arts - Red Royal Shadow Ink
Design Paper: American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment