Friday 8 January 2016

Get Cozy - The Card Concept #46

Happy Friday! I was looking at the inspiration photo from The Card Concept and then looking through my supplies and found an older stamp set from MFT Stamps that I thought was perfect for this challenge.

Here is the inspiration photo.


I decided to keep with the colours of the picture as well as the theme for my card and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I used a little snowflake stamp from the Cool Day stamp set also by MFT Stamps on the back of the gloves to look more like the inspiration photo. I also coloured the gloves and scarf with E31 and then softened quite a bit with the colourless blender to make them look more of a creamy white.

Here are a couple of picture of my completed card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Who's That Girl Gets Cozy With Cocoa and Birdie Brown-Cool Day
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles,  MFT Stamps - Dotted Scallop Border Trio,  Lawn Fawn - Bakes With Love (Tiny Heart)
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Red Royal Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: Gloves & Scarf - E3, Colourless Blender,  Sweater - W00, W1, W3,  Cup & Background - R27, R39,  Hot Cocoa - E57, E59
Card Stock - MFT Stamps - Wild Cherry 100 lb,  Recollections - White 110 lb & Gray Kraft  65 lb

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kathy! You couldn't come any closer to the inspiration photo than this! The mittens with the red snowflakes are wonderful - every little detail just perfect! Wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment-hoe true! Adorable image and coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining TCC

    ReplyDelete