Sunday 29 January 2017

Rose Bouquets

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good weekend.  In a crazy world, which it definitely seems to be right now, doing some crafting can be a good distraction.

Playing with craft supplies always makes me feel just that bit better and today is no exception.

I made another couple of cards using the January 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts.  I stamped the more solid version of the Rose Bouquet stamp using the Pink to Red Ombre ink pad and then stamped the outline version of the same stamp with Intense Black Ink from Simon Says Stamp.

I stamped the wrapping paper stamp onto some design paper and coloured the bow using some Copic markers.  I then used the matching dies to cut out the stamped images.

While looking through my background stamp, I discovered the True Friends cling stamp from Hero Arts. I had totally forgotten that I had it but when I saw it I thought it would make the perfect background for the bouquets.  I stamped the background using Soft Charcoal ink also from Hero Arts.

Here are a few pictures of the finished cards.







Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Color Layering Flower Heart and True Friends
Dies: Hero Arts - Color Layering Flower Heart
Inks: Hero Arts - Pink to Red Ombre and Soft Charcoal ,  Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Design Paper: American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: R24, R29, R39, R81, R83, R85
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Grey card stock,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkle Brush Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a good day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment