Monday 5 February 2018

I Love Ewe So Much - MFTWSC370

Hello my friends and welcome back to a new week and a new card.  Today I am sharing a card I created using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


For my card I used a couple of the absolutely adorable images from the Ewe and Me Forever stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I just love these cuties.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Ewe and Me Forever
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Stitched Circle Stax, Rolling Hills
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Cipic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, R20, BG10, BG11, BG13, V12, V15, V17
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stock and 65lb Green card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkling Brush Pen,  Ranger - Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment