Monday 26 February 2018

My Favorite Chick - MFTWSC373

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Yesterday I coloured a whole bunch of images from the Birdie Brown - Birthday Chicks stamp set from MFT Stamps and today I turned a few of those images into a card.


I used the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges as my inspiration for my card layout.


I added a couple of half inch strips of Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper from MFT Stamps on either side of the card front.  I then cut a 3 1/4" by 5 1/2" piece of white card stock for my main front panel and cut out a circle from that panel with a stitched circle die.  The pale was then popped up onto the centre of the card front with foam tape.

The die cut circle was coloured using Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks which I blended onto the circle and then sprayed and blotted off some water.  The circle was then inserted to the panel from whence it came and glued flat to the front of the card.

The cute little chicks and the sentiment banner were added using a mixture of wet glue and foam tape.




I love the bright fun colours!

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Birthday Chicks
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Oxide - Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet
Copic Markers: Y13, Y15, Y17, YR23, YR18, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG57, RV13, RV25, RV17, V12, V15, V17, E51, E53
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad, Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment