Tuesday 27 March 2018

Beam Up Some Fun

Hello my friend and welcome to a new week.  I know it's Easter this weekend and I really should be making Easter cards but instead I thought I would break out the new Beam Me Up stamp set from Lawn Fawn and create a birthday card.

I created my galaxy background using Distress Oxide inks.  I definitely want to make another card with the regular Distress Inks to create a brighter background next time.

Besides the cute images in this stamp set I really like the sentiments in this set as well.  For my card I used a combination of sentiments to create a birthday card which could be used for a boy or girl. I find it a little harder to great for boys/men so I appreciate how versatile this stamp set can be.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Beam Me Up
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge
Ink - Simon Says stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber, Broken China, Black Soot, Vintage Photo
Copic Markers: Spaceship and beams - C00, C1, C3, YR12, YR15, YR18, Y15, Y35  B000, Y000, Y00, Y02  Aliens - YG21, YG03, YG25, B23, B24, G26, BG10, BG11, YR12, YR15, YR18, Y15
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Tattered Angels - Marshmallow Glimmer Mist,  Sakura - Black Glaze pen, White Gel pen and Stardust Gelly Roll pen, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment