Saturday 17 March 2018

You Are My Anchor

Hello my friends, I am here today to share a new card that I created by combining  a newer stamp set called The Crew Garden Club from Wplus9 with some older products from Lawn Fawn, MFT Stamps and Anthentique.

The cute little girl is from the garden club stamp set which is a Spring/Summer garden themed set but by adding stripes to her top and colouring her in red, white and blue I think I successfully turned her into the perfect addition to a nautical themed card.

The sentiment and anchor are from the Float My Boat stamp set and matching dies from Lawn Fawn, the design paper is from a 2013 Authentique paper pad and the remaining dies are from MFT Stamps.





I think she is super cute and I'm happy with how my card turned out.

below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - The Crew Garden Club,  Lawn fawn - Float My Boat
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Float By Boat,  MFT Stamps - Slanted Sentiment Strips and Stitched Scallop Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Memento - Paris Dusk
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E23, E27  Top - C00, C1, C3, B23, 26, B28  Pants & Hat - R24, R29, R39  Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Nightshift Blue card stock,  Authentique - Anchored 6x6 paper pad,  Hemptique - 20lb Natural Hemp Cord,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment