Thursday 10 May 2018

Bubble Over With Joy - MFTWSC384

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far. Today I am sharing a card I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


For my card I used a couple of the adorable bunnies from the Birdie Brown-Bubble Over With Joy stamp set from MFT Stamps.  The perfect finishing touch for my card was a few of the amazing Iridescent Bubbles from Studio Katia.




below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Bubble Over With Joy
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,   Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E41, E42, E43, R00, R20, R21, G20, G40, YG03, Y000, Y02, Y06
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 paper pad,  Studio Katia - Iridescent Bubbles, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment