Thursday 24 May 2018

Rain or Shine

Hello my friends and welcome back again.  Today I am sharing another card I created using the Birdie Brown - Rain or Shine stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I coloured ll of the stamped images with Copic markers and I added some highlights with a white gel pen.  The sky was created using some distress inks that I blended onto some white card stock and then sprayed with water, which I blotted with some paper towels.

I'm pretty happy with the "sidewalk" I created using the largest die from the Blueprints 13 die-namics, which added a stitched outline on all four side of the rectangle.  I then used the single stitched line from the same Blueprints set to add the breaks in the sidewalk. I think it turned out so well.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Rain or Shine
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Grassy Fields
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Red - R24, R29, R39  Pants - E31, E35  Yellow - Y02, Y15, Y17  Clouds - BG10, BG70  Puddle - B21, B24
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Grey card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Gumdrop Green card stock, Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hop you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment