Saturday 5 January 2019

Card Set

Hello my friends and Happy New Year!  I hope your first week of 2019 has been good.

This week I was looking at all my craft supplies and found a few packages of Cards & Envelopes that I had bought along time ago on sale at Michaels.  Because the cards are 5" x 6.5" and much thinner card stock then I use now, I hadn't touched them in a long time.

I decided that I would make some cards and a box to hold them to give as a gift to a very sweet older lady in out neighbourhood.  I hoping that she will be able to use them. In order to create the box to hold the cards I used this Card Box video from Catherine Pooler.


I ended up making 10 cards using a selection of stamp and dies from WPlus9 and MFT Stamps.














Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Summer Blooms, Fresh Cut Florals and Freehand Florals  MFT Stamps - Big Greetings, Cup Of Tea and Flashy Florals
Dies: Wplus9 - Fresh Cut Florals and Freehand Florals  MFT Stamps - Stitched Oval Stax, Many Thanks, Tea Party, Blueprints 27, Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window, Stitched Blooms, Layered Leaves, Thanks & Hello, Happy Birthday, Flashy Florals  Simon Says Stamp - Scallop Stitches  Spellbinders: Floral Ovals
Inks: Hero Arts - Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, Ultra Pink, Soft Vanilla, Butter Bar, Soft Cantaloupe, Dark Quartz, Soft Sky, Cornflower, Navy, Lime Green and Soft Olive
Other: Recollections - 5" x 6.5" card bases, 110lb Pink, White, Grey, Green & Teal card stock

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a lovely day, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. elles sont toutes plus belles les unes que les autres, quel bonheur de les recevoir!

    ReplyDelete