Thursday 10 January 2019

Lots of Love - MFTWSC419

Hello my friends, today I am here to share a card I created using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


For my card I used the Pure Innocence - Blowing Kisses stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I stamped her onto a piece of white card stock that I cut using the Stitched Circle Stax dies, also from MFT Stamps.

I coloured her with Copic markers and paper pieced her dress with seem design paper from the Blush 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye, which I also used as the background on the card.

I cut a piece of pink card stock with the Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stax dies to layer behind the white stitched circle.  I popped the whole circle element onto the card front with foam tape.


Below is  list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Blowing kisses
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E23, E25, E27  Shoes - R81, R83  Shadow on dress - C00, C1
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stocks,  My Mind's Eye - Lost&Found - Blush 6x6 paper pad


Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a lovely day.  Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've paper pieced her dress - it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est joli et harmonieux, j'adore cette petite fille!

    ReplyDelete