Saturday 19 January 2019

You Have My Heart - MFTWSC420

Hello and welcome, I am back today to share a card I created using the current sketch from the MFT Card Challenges.


When I first saw the sketch I was sure what I wanted to do, so I looked at the cards that other people had created for the challenge.  I decided to create a Valentine's Day card, this time using the Pure Innocence - Heart Banner stamp set and matching die from MFT Stamps. 

Because this set is an older one from MFT Stamps and no longer available, the die is solid, so I had to cut out the image and then stamp the girl onto the die cut.  I coloured everything on her, except her dress, with Copic markers and paper pieced her dress using the Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park.  I also used some different designs from the same paper pad to create the stripes on the card front.

The girl was popped up on foam tape and the finishing touch was a few hearts that I cut using a die from the Tag Builder Blueprints 3 which is also from MFT Stamps.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps - MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Heart Banner
Dies: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Heart Banner and Tag Builder Blueprints 3
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Hearts - R24, R27, R29, R81, R83, R85  Soxks - C00, C1  Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Other:  Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Echo Park - Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad, Foam Tape

I hope you like my card and I also hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: