Wednesday 13 February 2019

Friends and Laughter

Hello again, I am back to share some more colouring and another card that I created using the Live Laugh Love stamp set from Art Impressions.  This time I used the larger image of three friends having a laugh.



When I went to create my card I decide that the coloured panel was too large so I used a smaller rectangle die to cut a smaller panel.  I cut a few panels of design paper and matted all three panels with some brown card stock.  For the finishing touch I added a couple of drops of Duck Egg Blue  Nuvo Crystal Drops.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Art Impressions - Live Laugh Love
Dies: Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
Ink: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers: See Picture Above
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline (Dilly Dolly) 6x6 paper pad,  Nuvo Drops - Duck Egg Blue

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. j'adore ta carte, elle est drĂ´le et tellement gaie!

    ReplyDelete