Friday 15 February 2019

I'm Here For You - MFTWSC424

Hello my friends and happy Friday!  I am here to share a card I created for the sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


I had a look through my stamp sets and decided to use one of the cute girls from the Birdie Brown - Rain or Shine stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I coloured her, a couple of clouds and the sun with Copic markers.

The top 2/3  of the card front was inked up with some Broken China Distress Oxide ink, which I then splattered with some water and blotted the excess to create some texture to the sky.  The sidewalk was created using some grey card stock and some creative use of a couple of dies that came in the Blueprints 13 die-namics, also from MFT Stamps.  I cut a bit of grass using green card stock and the Grassy Edges die-namics and tucked that behind the sidewalk.  I left a bottom strip of white card stock on the card front so I could stamp a sentiment.  I glued everything flat against the card front except the girl which I popped up with some foam tape.



I like how bright and fun my card turned out and I hope you like it too.

Below is a full list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Rain or Shine
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Grassy Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Broken China 
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Pants - B93, B95, B97  Coat, Boots and Sun - Y02, Y06, Y15, Y17  Clouds - BG10, BG70  Umbrella - R22, R24, R27, B21, B23, B24
Other: Recollections - 110lb White & Grey card stocks,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Gumdrop Greencard stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. elle est très belle, magnifique colorisation, un amour de carte!

    ReplyDelete