Monday 4 February 2019

I Adore You

Hello again, I back to share another Valentine's Day card I created using another oldie but goodie Doodle Garden stamp set from MFT Stamps.  This time I used the I'm Raptor Round Your Finger set that retired many years ago.  It is also my colouring for Day 4 of The Daily Marker 30 challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


I used a couple of dies from MFT Stamps and the Filled With Love 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye to created this card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle Garden-I'm Raptor Round Your Finger
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Oval Stax, Stitched Oval Scallop Frames and Essential Speech Bubbles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E27  Dinosaur Costume - YG21, YG13, G82, G94, G99,  Red - R27, R29, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65ld Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Filled With Love 6x6 paper pad,  Stampfetti - Hearts Sequins,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you like my card.  Have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. complètement craquant ce personnage, cette carte ne diffuse que de l'amour!

    ReplyDelete