Saturday 23 March 2019

Happy Spring

Hello my friends and welcome to a brand new weekend!  I am back today to share a card I created using a bunch of products from Lawn Fawn.

Since I had the Easter Party stamp set and matching dies already out I decided to create another card, this time creating a garden to celebrate Spring. The little girl dressed as a flower is one of my favourite stamps that Lawn Fawn has ever come out with.

I added two green hillsides, with the top one popped up with foam tape to add some dimension, and I didn't glue the tops of any of the trees so they had some movement and added dimension as well.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Easter Party
Dies: Lawn  Fawn - Easter Party,  Stitched Hillside Borders,  Stitched Tree Borders  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Memory Box - Puffy Clouds
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Light Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Dark Skin - E23, E25, E27, R22  Light Hair - E21, E23, E25  Dark Hair - C5, C9  Green - YG03, YG21, YG25  Yellow - Y02, Y13, Y17  Aqua - BG10, BG13  Coral - R02, R05, R08  Purple - V12, V15, V17
Other: Recollections - 110lb White & Blue card stocks and 65lb Green & Brown card stocks,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!  Kathy

1 comment:

  1. petite scène absolument craquante, c'est très mignon et très gai!

    ReplyDelete