Sunday 12 May 2019

Have A Blast - MFTWSC436

Hello my friends, I am back to share a card I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Stamps.


I used the Birdie Brown - Space Explorer stamp set along with a "galaxy" background that I created quite awhile ago but had never used.  I created the galaxy panels by cutting them with the largest die in the Fishtail Flag Stax from MFT Stamps and matting them with some black card stock.  The sentiment fit perfectly in between the fishtail panels.  I added the astronaut with some foam tape and as the finishing touch I glued on some tiny star confetti from my stash.




Below is a list of the supplies I used on my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Space Explorer
Dies: MFT Stamps - Fishtail Flag Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Black Soot
Comic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E23, E25, E27  Suit - C00, C1, C3, C5, R24, R27, R29, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Black card stock, Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Strathmore - 140lb Cold Press Watercolor paper, Sakura - White and Black Gel Pens, Tattered Angels - Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist,  White Acrylic Paint,  Foam Tape and Tiny Star Confetti


Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: