Saturday 4 May 2019

Sending Sunny Greetings - TCC114

Hello my friends and Happy Saturday!  I am back today to share a colourful card that I created for the challenge at The Card Concept.




Although there is not a lot of white space, I still consider my card Clean and Simple.  I was inspired by the inspiration picture to break out the boot stamp and dies from the July 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit, and colour up the boots in the same colours.  (I did actually create a pink boot with polka dots but I didn't like how it turned out.)





Below is a list of the supplies I used to create my card.

Stamps: Hero Arts - July 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit
Dies: Hero Arts - July 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Blue Boot - B000, B00, B02, B97, B99  Yellow Boot - Y00, Y02, Y15, B93, B95  Green Boot - YG03, YG21, YG23, R22, R27  Pink Boot - RV09, RV13, RV14, RV19, RV21  Flowers - YG03, YG63, V01, V05, V06  Shadow Under Boots - C00, C1, C3
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!  Kathy

4 comments:

  1. que c'est beau, printanier, gai, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love how you were inspired by the inspiration photo and that you had a stamp so similar to it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all those boots. Great image; great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete