Friday 10 July 2015

Green Pastures

Happy Friday! I tired to make a card using MFT Stamps - The Whole Herd and Green Pastures and I wasn't too happy with my first card.

Here is the first card I made:


I wasn't totally happy so I gave it another go, which I like mush better.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for the second card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - The Whole Herd and Green Pastures
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders (For hillside template)
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, R20,  Shirt-R24, R27, R29,  Hat-Y21, Y23, E34, YR23,  Pants-B91, B95, B97,  Boots-E21, E25, E27,  Hair-E25, E27,  Pigs - R81, R83, R85,  Shadow - YG23 & YG25
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Sakura - Black Gel Pen

Thanks so much for dropping by. Any comments are appreciated. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment