Tuesday 28 July 2015

Princess - C4C296

Hello, I hope your having a good day.  I saw the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges this week, which was "Make it Royal". You are to use royal colours or a royal image, I decided for my card to use a royal image.

The stamp set I used was Simon Says Stamps' - Princess which is so much fun. There are stamps in the set that allow you to alter her dress and jewlery.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Princess
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, BG10, BG11, YR24, E35, E37, G24, G85, G99, YG03, YG25, W00, W1
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Happy Day
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Zig - Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment