Saturday 25 July 2015

Make A Splash

Happy Saturday!  I had a chance, after laundry was done, to use my new Abby's Spring Showers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. It is such a cute set.

The colours I used for the Abby's clothes was totally inspired by Joy of Simple by Design.






Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Abby's Spring Showers
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Soft Sky and Cornflower
Copic Markers:  Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair - E33, E35, E39  Yellow - Y00, Y02, Y15  Blue - B000, B91  Grey - W1, W3, W5
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Sakura - Black Gel Pen, Ranger - Glossy Accents and  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment