Wednesday 8 July 2015

Woof You - FMS194

Last week I received a package of MFT Stamps products and I thought I would make a card using one of the new stamp sets and matching dies.

I used the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches as the layout for my card.




Here are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence Woof You
Dies: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence Woof You
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11,  Hair-E17, E19,  Shirt-R24, R29,  Overalls-B91, B95, B97, Y15,  Shoes-C5, C7, C9,  Dog-E55, E57, R24, R89 & Y15
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are appreciated, Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Love the bold squares of colors behind your figures! Beautiful coloring! I love dogs so I think this is as sweet as can be! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean look and nice take on the sketch..your coloring is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I got this stamp Set too,but haven't used it yet!! This inspires me,to finaly grab it and make something with it! :)
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just made me smile! I love your choice of image and sentiment - so much fun. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete