Sunday 30 August 2015

Flying Witch Marci

I hope you had a good weekend.  After a very dry and sunny spring and summer we had a rain and wind storm yesterday and lost power for about six hours. We were the lucky ones, some people lost their power overnight and/or had trees falling on cars and houses. When I lost power is when I realize d, it's not always the best to own a Vagabond die cutter without a manual backup.

I didn't do much crafting yesterday but I did manage to make a card today.

I used a La-La Land Crafts Halloween stamp that I had not used yet to make my 5 1/2 inch square card.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: La-La Land Crafts - Flying Witch Marci
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles,  MFT Stamps - paper Bag Peek-a-Boos, Spooky Window and Halloween Charms
Punch: Martha Stewart - Spiderweb Trim
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Black Soot
Design Paper: American Crafts - Halloween 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair-E35, E37, E08  Broom-Y23, YR24, Y26, E23, E47  Clothes-C5, C7, C9, V12, V15, V17, YG03, YG25 & YG63
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Sakura - White Gel Pen, Ranger - Yellow Stickles

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment