Tuesday 4 August 2015

Home Sweet Home

I was asked to make a card for someone that had just moved into a new place.

I went through my stamps to see what I had and found the MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Home Sweet Home stamp set, which I had never used until today.

The Pure Innocence girls are some of my favorite stamps.

I decided to pick a 6x6 paper pad on the card and to paper piece the girl's outfit.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pur Innocence - Home Sweet Home
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Tangelo
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E08, E37  Shoes - W5, W7  Shadow - C00, C1
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side-Two 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

I hope you like the card. Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment