Wednesday 26 August 2015

Steampunk Girl

I decided to colour a stamp that I bought last year after Halloween to make another card. Once I coloured the image I decided that the image would be perfect for a Steampunk card and not to use it as a Halloween image at all.

This card is a 5 1/2 inch square card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Stampendous - Halloween Magic
Dies: Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Weathered Clock and Gadget Gears
Embossing Folder: Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Patchwork Texture Fade
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, R20,  Hair-E53, E35, E27  Dress-BG72, BG75, V93,V99  Clock & Gear - W1, W3 , W5
Design Paper: DCWV - Tattered Time 12 x 12 paper stack
Sprays: Lindys Stamp Gang - Cocoa Bean Copper, A Bit o'Bubbly and Tainted Love Teal Starburst Sprays
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Thin Chipboard from my stash, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great evening! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment