Thursday 20 August 2015

Spiderweb Witch - SSSC282

Hello, I hope your having a great week.  It's a much cooler day today and actually feeling a little bit like fall so it doesn't seem so weird to be making a Halloween card today. I definitely have a thing for Halloween.

I wanted to make a card using the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch this week.


Here is the card I came up with.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda With Spiderweb
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Boo To You 12x12
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Green - G82, G94, G99  Purple - V12, V15, V17  Orange - YR12, YR15, YR18  Broom - E23, E27, Y23, YR24, Y26
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by. All comments are appreciated. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment