Monday 8 February 2016

Getting Ready Part 2

Today is Family Day in British Columbia and it's a totally gorgeous day! The man was sweet and washed my car,  kids from our cul-de-sac are outside playing and we are planning to cook our dinner on the BBQ.

I did get a chance to do a bit more colouring, this time with Intense Pencils from Derwent on watercolour paper. I used Antique Linen distress Ink for the wall colour.



Here is a the card I made with this imaged.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: LOTV - Getting Ready
Ink: Archival Ink - Jet Black,  Distress Ink - Vintage Photo & Antique Linen
Derwent: Intense Pencils - Baked Earth, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Shiraz, Mustard, Willow, Iris Blue & Charcoal Grey
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose-Hazel 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  I Am Roses - Flowers,  Glossy Accents, Sakura - White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment