Tuesday 16 February 2016

Hunny Bunny

Hello, I hope your having a good day sop far.

I made another Easter card, this time using MFT Stamps' Hunny Bunny stamp set.

I coloured the girl with Copic markers, paper pieced the shirt and then fussy cut the image.


Here is a couple of pictures of the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle Garden-Hunny Bunny
Dies: Spellbinders - Standard Circles Small & Large,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges,  Laet's Chat
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic-Ginger 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E13, R20  Hair - E50, E31, E25, E27  Ears - C00, C1, C3, R00, R20
Other: Recollections - Flamingo-Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment