Saturday 27 February 2016

Bunny Ears

Another week down and February is almost at a close. I have been having fun joining in on Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge taking place from February 1 to March 1, 2016.

I haven't always made a card, but I have tired to colour something every day.  I have done quite well and have only missed two days of colouring.

For today, the 27th day I have coloured the cute Pure Innocence girl from the I'm All Ears stamp set from MFT Stamps and even made it into a card.

Here is a picture of the little girl, I used colours that were already on my desk, so I stuck to purple for her dress & bow.


I then used a stitched rectangle die to make it ready to be mounted.

Here is the finished card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Samps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-I'm All Ears
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento - Grape Jelly
Design Paper: Echo Park - Springtime 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, R20  Dress & Bow-V12, V15, V17  Hair-E23, E25  Ears-W00, W1, R00, R20  Shoes-C5, C7, C9  Carrot-YR15, YR18, G14, G16
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Sequins & Adhesive Rhinestones

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment