Friday 5 February 2016

Pedal On

Happy Friday!! The week is going by so quick. Yesterday I coloured the image from the WTG - Enjoy The Ride stamp set from MFT Stamps for Day 4 of #thedailymarker30day challenge.


I had an idea of the design paper I wanted to use on my card so I coloured the image to go with the paper.

On the finished card I ended up going over the tire with a Tuxedo Black - Memento marker,  to make the tire darker, which you can see in the finished card. I also popped up the coloured image to give the card more dimension.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - WTG-Enjoy The Ride
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Sky-B000, B00  Cement-C00, C1, C3  Skin-E00, E13  Top & Shoes-R00, R02, R05  Pants-B00, B01, BG53  Bike-C3, Y15
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Memento - Tuxedo Black Marker,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment