Monday 18 July 2016

Birthday Bear

Hello friends I hope you're having a good start to your week.  I had some fun colouring some bears from the Beary Special Birthday stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I wanted to make a card with little frames/windows but don't really have die large enough so I made my own.  The first thing I did was use the largest die from the MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and cut a white panel that measures 4" x 5 1/4".  I found the centre of the panel and placed the second smallest die from the Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles in the centre of the panel and cut it out. I then cut out two more rectangles, one on either side of the centre one.

I stamped three of the different bears onto the centres of the small rectangles and coloured then with Copic markers. I used pretty much the same colours on all the images in order to unify the card.

I think these bears are so cute and the card turned out so well.





below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Beary Special Birthday
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Bears - E51, E53, E55, E41, E44  Cake - E25, E47, E49  Icing & Bow - R00, R02, R05  Present - B00, B02, B05  Background - BG11
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thank you so much for dropping by. All comments are appreciated. Have a great day and I hope you drop by soon, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This could not be more adorable! I love this card and hope to CASE it some day!

    ReplyDelete