Saturday 9 July 2016

Perfect Pair

Hello friends and happy Saturday! I hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I used the Say Yes To Donuts and Big Bold Brew stamp sets which are both from Neat and Tangled.  The sentiment is from the Snuggle Bunnies stamp set from MFT Stamps, I thought it was perfect for the images.

I coloured the stamped images with Copic markers and then added details on the donut with a white gel pen and shine to the coffee with glossy accents.

I'm happy with how the finished card turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Say Yes to Donuts and Big Bold Brew,  MFT Stamps - Snuggle Bunnies
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E51, E11, BV00, R20  Donut - E51, E53, E55  Icing, Coffee & Boy's Hair - E25, E47, E49  Cup, Girl's Pants & Bow - BG11, BG13, BG75  Boy's Pants - B91, B93, B97  Shoes - C3, C5, C7  Gir's Hair - E40, E42, E44  Shadow - W00, W1
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by. I hope that you drop back soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment