Sunday 3 July 2016

My Anchor

Hello friends, I hope your having a great weekend.

I had so much fun making my 4th of July card the other day I decided to break out another Pure Innocence stamp set and the same Americana design paper to make a patriotic card.

I stamped out the Sailor Girl stamp, coloured her with Copic markers and then fussy cut her out. I think she is so sweet.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Sailor Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Stitched Circle Stax and Fishtail Flag Stax,  Lawn Fawn - Float By Boat (Anchor Die)
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E51, E11, BV00, R20  Hair - E23, E257 E29  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Dress & Hat - C00, C1, B34, B37, B39, R24, R29
Design Paper: Pebbles Inc. - Americana 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Twine from stash

Thank you so much for dropping by and Happy 4th of July my American friends! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment