Friday 22 July 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello friends and Happy Friday! It's another glorious sunny day and I managed to make another card.

This time I combined two different MFT Stamps' sets to make a card. T he Pure Innocence - Cupcake Day and Birdie Brown - Beary Special Birthday. I have been having so much fun with the bear stamp set.

For this card I stamped the bear first, masked it off then stamped the girl so they overlapped and the cupcake in her hand did not show.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Cupcake Day,  Birdie Brown-Beary Special Birthday
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin - E00, E11, BV00, R20  Dress & Bear's Balloon - V12, V15, V17  Girl's Balloon - R02, R05, R08  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Hair - E21, E23, E25  Bear - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, R00, R02   Shadow - W00, W1
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - White and Black Gel Pens,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you come back soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment