Sunday 24 September 2017

Get Well Soon - MFTWSC351

Welcome to a new card share.

I have created a card using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


I did a much simpler version of the sketch with straighter lines.

I used the adorable Pure Innocence - Bed Rest stamp set from MFT Stamps as the main image on my card.  I coloured the image with Copic markers but paper pieced her bedspread.  The "wallpaper" was created using a stencil and come light modelling paste and the carpet is design paper.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Bed Rest
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - In Bloom 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Bedframe - E42, E43, E44  Pillow - R000, R00, R20  Pajamas - Y000, Y00, Y21  Tissue Box - R02, R05, R08  Tissue & Shadow on Bedspread - C00, C1
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb peach card stock,  Heidi Swapp - Patterns Stencil Minis,  Liquidtex - Light Modeling Paste,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment