Sunday 17 September 2017

One Sip At A Time

Hello my friends and welcome back. It seems like it's been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been participating in Kathy Racosoon's Daily Marker Colour Challenge and trying to colour something every day but I haven't really been making cards. Today I do have a card to share with you that I created for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
For my card, I combined products from several different companies including, Hero Arts, MFT Stamps and Lawn fawn.

Here are a couple of pictures of my finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Scattering Leaves,  MFT Stamps - Stay Cool
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax, Coffee Cup Die and Slanted Sentiment Strips,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Leaves
Inks: Hero Arts - Butter Bar, Pumpkin Pie and Just Rust
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green, Orange, Kraft and Rust card stock,  Foam Tape,  Nuvo Drops - Honey Gold Glitter Drops

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

16 comments:

  1. Great layering and lovely background!
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS style.....beautiful card
    Thank you for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a terrific combo of products. LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous leaves and colors on your awesome card.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dimension on this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great layers... love those Lawn Fawn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, especially the leaves decoration on the coffee sleeve!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Fall card - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coffee card and I love the colors and sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the texture. pretty fall coffee card :)

    ReplyDelete