Sunday 3 September 2017

Many Thanks

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I have a fall card to share with you.

The first thing I did was stamp several images from the Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn onto some Distress Watercolor Cardstock.  I painted the images with Distress Inks.


I then cut this panel with the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics from MFT Stamps.  I also stamped a sentiment and cut that using one of the Slanted Sentiment Strips dies, also from MFT Stamps.  I popped up the cut panel onto an A2 card base with foam tape and glued the sentiment strip to the coloured panel to finish off the card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Happy Harvest
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Ranger - Jet Black Archival,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Wilted Violet, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Distress Watercolor Cardstock, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment