Tuesday 19 September 2017

Steeped In Love

Hello and welcome back.  Today I have another card to share that I created for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop.

My first card was coffee themed, my second was hot chocolate and for this one I created a tea themed card.

I used the adorable Steeped In Love, Pure Innocence stamp set from MFT Stamps, which I coloured with my Copic markers.  I created the flower using the Gerbera Daisy die set which is also from MFT Stamps but long since retired.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Oure Innocence-Steeped In Love
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Stitched Oval Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax and Gerbera Daisy,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  MFT Stamps - Kraft Dye Ink
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E27, E29  Dress - C00, C1, C3, YR15, YR21  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Items on tray - YR12, YR15, YR18, YR21, YG03, YG25, E23, E27
Other: My Mind's Eye - Collectable-Notable 6x6 paper pad,  Recollections - 110lb White card stock, 65lb Kraft, Brown and Yellow card stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the sweet little girl, she's precious, and you put it all together so beautifully.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and pretty, love her with your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo SWEET. Love that MFT set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love these sweet MFT images. Your card is so sweet...great job coloring your images. Good job too doing coffee, hot chocolate and coffee themes....I have only managed to do coffee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That daisy is gorgeous! Beautiful card. Love the sweet girl & the awesome tray of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Kathy - this is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and beautifully colored image and love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is an adorable image and love the great coloring too. Nice card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling...love the sunflower

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete