Monday 29 April 2019

Friends Forever - Tag You're It #86

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing another tag, this one is for the Selective Colouring challenge at Tag You're It! Challenge.


I stamped several different butterflies from an older stamp set called Antique Engravings which is from Hero Arts.  I coloured the centre and largest butterfly with Copic markers, added some Crystal  Clear Sparkling Brush Pen from Spectrum Noir and then finished it off with some Glossy Accents.  I added a small sentiment from the MFT Stamps' From The Heart stamp set and some thin black ribbon and the tag was finished.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Antique Engravings,  MFT Stamps - From The Heart
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 9 & 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  BG10, BG13, BG32, V12, V15, V17, Y06, Y15
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Black Ribbon

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore ce petit côté vintage, c'est ravissant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy your tag is beautiful, I am a huge fan of glossy accents! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete